Monday, May 9, 2011

20 days...

In 20 days I will be getting on a plane and end up in Missoula, Montana.

I. am. so. EXCITED!

... and a little bit scared.

This is the most intense job I will have ever had; and hopefully will be the most rewarding. I have the opportunity to travel across the country with one other person, be in a different city every week and teach children a full length musical as well as my passion for theatre.

I know that without my exposure to theatre at an early age I surely wouldn't be starting my senior year in the fall as a musical theatre major. That's a crazy thought.

I hope this blog will keep my friends up-to-date on my summer and a way to tell (and brag) about some of my awesome experiences.

Wish me luck!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.